TalentBridge is looking for a Bilingual Customer Care Associate!
Schedules available: 8AM-5PM OR 10AM-7PM
Hybrid Schedule(in office 3 days a week)
Summary: The Customer Care Associate II will be responsible for helping chain customers with questions or concerns regarding their regional and/or national accounts. Responding to e-mails, calls, and web inquiries, the individual will utilize computerized systems, foundational knowledge of company products and published materials/secondary resources to address simple to moderately complex operational inquiries. Additionally, the associate will interact with other internal team members in Enterprise Business Services, Operations, and Sales in such a way as to meet and exceed the company’s objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Support chain managers in helping to define, grow, and maintain relationships with chain account buyers to proactively define their future needs.
- Leverage ongoing contact with chain customers to support relevant programs/initiatives from Sales and Marketing.
- Assist chain managers with identifying, preparing, and/or documenting chain-account related collateral (e.g., account status, reporting trends, sales presentations).
- Identify and expedite ongoing issues/problems with a given chain, assisting in the planning and coordination of solutions.
- Participate in chain customer meetings as appropriate to ensure awareness, understanding, and involvement in operational issues and potential revenue opportunities.
- Build, maintain, and demonstrate in-depth working knowledge of all technology and/or reports required to support chain customer requests.
- Monitor and resolve problems, questions, and/or inquiries from customers, drivers, and sales team members regarding chain customer account details (e.g., one-off changes to chain account orders, requests for delivery information, inquiries for relevant documents).
- Triage/send incoming non-chain customer care e-mails/calls/e-inquiries to other parts of Enterprise Business Services (e.g., AP, AR) (e.g., Sales) as appropriate.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software) or the aptitude to learn.
- Work collaboratively with other internal team members and chain customers as needed to obtain required information from and share results with appropriate stakeholders.