Multiple clients in the Charlotte area are seeking skilled AP specialists and AP analysts in various industries! Successful candidates will be responsible for processing and managing payments to vendors, ensuring accuracy and timely payment of invoices, and maintaining accurate records of all transactions.
The majority of opportunities are Hybrid (some days remote).
Direct Hire and Contract to Hire positions are available!
- Process and manage payments to vendors for multiple clients
- Review and verify invoices for accuracy
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions in accounting software
- Communicate with vendors regarding payment status and any issues that arise
- Assist with month-end closing and reporting as needed
- Provide support to multiple clients in various industries
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable or accounting
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, or similar programs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
As an accounts payable specialist you should exhibit sound knowledge of best practices in accounting and experience in a similar role. An accomplished accounts payable specialist will be someone whose accounting expertise translates into optimized expense control processes.