TalentBridge, a leader in the professional recruiting industry, is seeking candidates to work as a Billing Client Support Specialist.
- Partner with clients to give status updates on requested move, add or change (MAC) activities, for Enterprise product types that include upgrades, downgrades, adjustments, bill-to address and other general account changes.
- Enhance client satisfaction through detailed order management of post-sales and order entry activities for service orders within defined timeframes in adherence with department processes and procedures.
- Review, research and resolve client concerns and issues, to include billing and credit disputes, aging activity, disconnects and general inquires using detailed research and clear communications.
- Resolve major contract and billing system inconsistencies by identifying discrepancies and requesting corrections from Sales, Order Implementation, Sales Support or Provisioning.
- Align Billing and other client resource management (CRM) systems through audits and updates of client information and ensure clean and synchronous databases for reporting teams.
- 2+ years of experience with Billing & Call Center
- 1+ year experience working with CRM such as Sales Force
- Preferred Business to Business experience
- Must be able to work on-site
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday