TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a Financial Claims Representative position. The Financial Claims Representative will perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes to mitigate and recover losses. This is a great opportunity that offers room for growth and development. It is the perfect position for you to continue your career within a professional, well-established financial company.
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff.
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 2+ year of Customer Service, Financial Services or Investigation's experience.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate good attitude and adaptability to change.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.