- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area.
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and recover losses.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff. Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers.
- 4+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.