Internal Controls Financial Reporting
Join a large global company and have an impact on its financial performance!
The ICFR Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the implementation, monitoring, testing, and continuous improvement of ICFR in support of SOX compliance.
Assists in the planning, scoping, risk assessment, and conclusion of all business cycle controltesting related to internal controls over financial reporting.
• Develops and updates process documentation for in scope locations.
• Identifies risks relevant to the location under review and suggests controls to be implemented to mitigate the risks.
• Executes test of design and operating effectiveness testing for key controls in accordance with established guidelines.
• Monitors the implementation and remediation of controls for respective locations.
• Provides relevant expertise and guidance for control execution to control owners.
• Communicates results of testing to control owner and escalates as appropriate.
• Works with the divisions to respond to questions and implement process improvements to create efficiencies.
• Production of deficiency trackers where appropriate
• Liaises with External Auditors, Internal Audit and internal compliance functions as needed.
• Assists with ad hoc requests and special projects including updating of ICFR documentation and continuous improvement of GRC tool. (OnSpring)
• 1-3 years of experience
• CPA a plus
• Experience at a Big 4, large accounting firm or large public company testing controls, is a strong plus
• Experience implementing internal controls and/or performing internal audits, is a strong plus
• Understanding of US GAAP
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of management
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a strong plus
• Ability to travel, as needed
Please reach out to Lindsay Bauer for more information firstname.lastname@example.org