Junior Accountant / Associate Accountant
Are you a sharp recent graduate in Accounting or Finance?
Have 1-2 years of accounting experience?
Looking to kick-start your career?
Local TalentBridge clients are always looking for Accounting Clerks / Associates to join their financial departments! Let's start a conversation today and talk about your options!
Who you are:
To be successful as an Accounting Associate, you should be familiar with popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices. Strong Excel skills preferred (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas). A top-notch Accounting Associate should be well-organized, have an aptitude for numbers, and be able to maintain good relationships with internal and external clients.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Associate's in Accounting with 2 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience OR Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or related field with customer service experience – required
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices – required
- General ledger experience – preferred
- Proficiency with popular accounting software (SAP, Sage, QuickBooks).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.