Talentbridge is partnered with one of the industries leader for composite manufacturing in the local Charlotte area. We are actively looking for a Maintenance Manager with experience in industrial manufacturing and equipment support. If you are looking for a stable team and have a passion for developing maintenance teams and improving programs, this is your opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee manufacturing / equipment maintenance activities.
- Trouble shoot equipment to determine cause and resolution.
- Ensure timely maintenance and repair activities.
- Determines department needs with regard to purchase of supplies, tools and machinery.Manage timelines, set schedules, monitor progress.
- Manages Maintenance activity to ensure required equipment uptime.
- Establishes and maintains preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Supervises outside contractors in facility while they perform repair / installation services to the equipment.
- Coordinates building space allocation and layout and facility expansion.
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, audit, safety, and environmental issues by conducting on site assessments.
- Lead construction and growth projects. Understand permits, inspections, and code requirements of existing and new construction.
- Maintain the facility's physical structure including, but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, plastering and painting, janitorial, electrical and welding.
- Investigate concerns, implementing corrective action. Maintain records and prepare reports.
- To exhibit an objective, fair and professional attitude that exemplifies positive and productive workplace.
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To Ensure personal safety and the safety of team members, understand how machine works and how to operate it safely, knowledge of emergency stops, utilization of personal protective equipment and report all accidents immediately.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments as required and per the department’s established procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor degree in maintenance, engineering or related field preferred, not required
- Successful Candidates must have at least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in the automotive industry).
- Strong leadership, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
- A strong background in trouble-shooting press hydraulic systems, PLC, electrical and computer controls, relay ladder logic, and electronic control issues.
- Proficient with computer applications including MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Ability to utilize hand-held tools/machinery/instruments, both manual and powered, both precision and non-precision. Perform basic maintenance tasks, such as plumbing, painting, greasing, oiling, grinding, drilling, disassemble and reassemble simple machine parts.
- Ability to follow maintenance procedures and maintain proper documentation, drawings and files. Knowledgeable in hydraulic, and pneumatic controls, materials and components. Ability to operate, set, and regulate/adjust machinery. Ability to trouble shoot machine controls, disassemble and assemble machine parts. Ability to install conduit, pipe, regulators, and hoses