TalentBridge is seeking a talented Project Engineer to join one of Charlotte's premier manufacturing organizations as a Project Engineer.
- Design and develop new products as required to meet specifications.
- Provide detailed engineering work included conceptual models using 3D CAD software and FEA tools.
- Manages projects and conducts design reviews as needed to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for the successful launch of new products.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams throughout the product development process.
- Investigate, design and implement changes to ensure quality and obtain economic production of new and existing products.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing related issues.
- Participate in root cause analysis and implementation plan to address costly assemblies, components, hardware and processes.
- Provide instructions or technical support as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience working in a product development related position.
- 3D CAD experience required.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Previous experience working in highly regulated industries preferred.