We are currently recruiting for a Senior RFP Writer with a well-known financial institution in the Charlotte area! This is an incredible opportunity to be apart of a close knit team and grow your professional experience in the investment space.
In this role your primary function will be to oversee all RFP and RFI submissions and maintain our multiple client databases.
- This role will partner with multiple teams across the organization and the individual who holds the role needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for coordinating the lifecycle of the submission proposal including but not limited to gathering, analyzing and packaging all the information with a dedicated sense of urgency.
- Ensure all information is accurate and consistent within the proposals
- Develop a strong understand of our organization’s investment process and product offerings.
- Must have the ability to work and excel in a deadline driven environment.
- Partner with the organizations performance and analytics department in distributing product information
- Ensure the accurate and prompt communication of updates across the organization
The RFP Writer and Database Analyst’s primary function is to oversee all RFP, RFI, and DDQ submissions for the firm as well as maintain the firm’s products in consultant databases.
- Required Education: Four-year college bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting or related field
- A minimum of three years of asset management RFP/ consultant database experience, preferably in fixed income
- Experience with Investment products
- Excellent writing and editing skills required
- Strong project management skills and organizational skills required
- Strong analytical skills when handling statistical and financial information required
- Solid computer skills with ability to learn and proficiently use several software packages, including Advent APX, FactSet and MS Suite.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and experience working under strict deadlines
- Must be an effective multi-tasker.