Senior Internal Auditor
Work for a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities. Get involved with all areas of the business to drive growth! You will be responsible for planning, performing, reporting and following-up on designated corporate audits, and special project reviews reporting to the Director of Internal Audit
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform special projects as directed by Internal Audit Management. Such projects could include: compliance reviews, analysis of accounting records, analysis of business processes, examination of supplementary information, interviews with associates and management, preparation of special reports, and assistance with investigations.
- Perform Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404 Internal Control Assessments. This includes process documentation, identification and testing of key controls over financial reporting, determination and remediation of weaknesses, external auditor coordination, and all appropriate communication.
- Educate and coach process owners on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal controls.
- Assist process owners in maintaining up-to-date documentation of business processes and internal controls
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance is required, MBA or Master a plus
- A minimum of 1 year of progressive internal audit and/or public accounting experience
- SAP product suite, experience with manual control environments, and corporate/plant auditing experience are desirable.
- CPA and/or CIA preferred
Reach out to Lbauer@talentbridge.com for more details