We are currently recruiting for a phenomenal opportunity to lead an established team of Customer Experience Managers in the Charlotte market. In this role we are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Service Manager who has led and developed a team while remaining involved in the day to day of the business.
- In this role you will be leading a team of experienced individuals who are client facing and focused on providing a top-notch customer experience to internal and external clients while managing representatives who are building loads, pricing loads, tracking loads and managing all client related issues.
- In this role you will be working to develop junior representatives and lead through others to manage the team.
- In this role you will be working to provide support, establish KPIs and work to create a world class customer delivery team for the organization.
- Partner with Team leads to provide guidance and strategies to handle challenging customers and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage employee performance and assist in developing and coaching employees to take their careers to the next level.
- Plan and implement employee training activities.
- 4-year college degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Full Truck Load Transportation experience
- Grit and Desire to excel.
- 3 or more years of customer service management experience- leading and developing a team.
- 1-3 years of experience in the Transportation or Supply Chain Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced technical skills and the ability to manage multiple systems and improve processes for efficiencies.