Our client is looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to collaborate with senior executives to enhance organizational effectiveness, drive value for stakeholders, align business operations, engage talent, and develop learning solutions. In addition to overseeing HR services across all sectors, this role will provide direct support to the Chief Financial Officer’s department and the Human Resources and Diversity (HRD) team.
- Lead and oversee the HR Advisory services team, implementing the organization’s Human Resources and Diversity strategy.
- Collaborate with the Executive Leadership Team (VP+) to execute long-term talent initiatives that enhance effectiveness and align with the organization’s mission and business goals.
- Strategically plan for the organization’s growth, focusing on employee engagement, performance, leadership development, and retention.
- Set operational targets and objectives for the HR Advisory team in line with the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Partner with HRD leaders and senior business executives to design and implement effective people programs and processes, such as team member relations, leadership development, talent assessment, succession planning, and diversity and inclusion.
- Evaluate performance against established Corporate and Department Performance Indices.
- Ensure HR alignment and consistency across sectors/divisions under a unified HR brand.
- Review and provide input on policy enhancements.
- Lead organization design initiatives for each sector/division.
- Collaborate with HRD leaders to anticipate hiring and development needs and recommend HR solutions to enhance daily operations.
- Identify development needs and solutions for the business.
- Provide HR-related support and guidance in areas like employment termination, conflict resolution, and performance analysis.
- Compile and present operational reports for HR Advisory.
- Monitor the performance of HR Advisory initiatives using data analytics.
- Interpret internal and external data to make informed business decisions.
- Recommend improvements to performance evaluation methods.
- Partner with the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to formulate a global HR strategy and execute Talent Management and Succession Planning for the organization.
- Review, update, and ensure alignment of all HR policies with current legislation.
- Plan and manage the HR Advisory budget.
- Collaborate with HR managers and advisors for people reviews, yearly calibrations, skills mapping, and competencies.
- Gather and monitor employee and manager feedback, identify issues, and propose enhancements to improve employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent experience is required.
- A Master’s degree in human resources or an MBA is preferred.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources (SPHR, SHRM-SCP) is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 15 years of progressive HR experience, including workforce strategy, organizational design, change management, workforce planning, and competency models.
- 10 years of HR leadership experience leading HR Business Partners.
- Proven track record of advising senior executives on strategic matters.
- Strong project management skills, including sponsorship building, communication, and stakeholder management.
- Success in delivering impactful people strategic and operational programs.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), preferably Workday.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including HRIS, Excel, and database applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of key HR functions, including Organizational Design, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning and Development, and Employee Relations.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Experience in HR reporting and analytics.