TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a contract Syndicated Loan Closer role. In this role as Syndicated Loan Closer, you will be responsible for closing loan deals simultaneously. You will be working on behalf of all the lenders and the borrower as the primary agent. The ideal candidate must be able to read and interpret Syndicated credit agreements.
- Review and interpret Syndicated credit agreements
- Provide feedback to Line of Business after reviewing the credit agreement
- Load information from credit agreement into Loan IQ
- Ensure pricing and other relevant information is correct and input it into Loan IQ
- Understand how the movement of cash works in Loan IQ and pay multiple parties
- Onboard candidates as soon as possible
- Close deals after Conditions Precedent are met
- Collaborate with LOB, internal LOB, and external legal teams
- Handle the transition from LIBOR to SOFR
- Meet project deadlines
- 2+ years of experience in syndicated lending or commercial real estate closing
- Ability to read and interpret Syndicated credit agreements
- Experience in loan syndications, debt capital markets, private debt markets or structured finance and Proficient in Loan IQ
Note: Our client cannot train candidates on everything due to time constraints, so candidates must have previous experience in Syndicated Lending or commercial real estate closing. Mortgage-only closing experience is not applicable. We are open to candidates from smaller companies, including small banks.