We are currently working for an exciting opportunity to join a world class Talent Acquisition team as a Market Frontline Recruiter. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting hourly associates to support our specific market accounts. You will collaborate closely with hiring managers, leaders, and key stakeholders, understand their staffing requirements, and execute effective recruiting strategies. Your goal is to attract and retain qualified hourly employees who will contribute to the success of our business.
- Focus on staffing hourly positions within a specific market, understanding the unique hiring needs and challenges within that area.
- Utilize various recruiting channels, such as job boards, community outreach, hiring events and employee referrals, to attract a diverse pool of hourly candidates.
- Review applications, conduct initial phone screens, and assess candidates' qualifications, and skills.
- Schedule and facilitate interviews with hiring managers, ensuring a smooth and efficient interview process.
- Utilize reporting to track and measure impacts of staffing strategies implemented.
- Stay informed about local job market trends, competition, and industry best practices to optimize recruitment strategies.
- Analyze account hiring practices and processes, help to provide solutions and strategy.
- Execute onboarding of hourly employees as needed (pre-employment screening, onboarding documents, I-9, etc).
- Ensure recruitment processes adhere to all legal requirements, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) regulations and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in hourly recruiting, preferably within food service and/or support services
- Strong understanding of local labor markets and recruitment challenges within the specified market.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR software.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.