Seeking a creative, forward-thinking, process-minded effective communicator to join our team. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and a wide range of HR support to our team members across numerous locations including but not limited to:
- Must have experience with SuccessFactors
- Manage the site's recruitment process and onboarding
- Provide site support for all aspects of talent management
- Partner with Payroll Specialist to ensure site compliance with training
- Partner with HR Generalist for open enrollment and administration of benefit programs for the site
- Process all site claims (worker's comp, unemployment, etc.) including handling appeals
- Manage and track FMLA & AAP requirements for the site
- Site POC for Random Drug Testing
- Site POC for investigations and appeals
- Partner with Payroll Specialist, Finance and Ops to support payroll processing for the site
- Support DEI initiatives
- Actively involved in safety initiatives at the site
- Associate degree or higher in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field required from an accredited University.
- At least two years of human resources experience.
- SAP payroll, MS Office, and HR related systems experience.
- Commitment to safety; actively involved in safety initiatives.