Our client is seeking an Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. This role involves various responsibilities, including benefit administration and termination processing. As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to contribute to talent development, collaborate with the leadership team, and be part of the companies ongoing success.
• Backup payroll administration, including timekeeping system updates, processing payroll and bonuses, month-end payroll processing details, and payroll tax filing.
• Thorough understanding and application of company personnel policies, including sick leave, disability, FMLA, military programs, and other policies within federal/state laws.
• Workers compensation administration, including leave administration.
• Full recruitment process lifecycle, including job postings, phone screening/interview setup, and sending offer letters.
• Setup, maintenance, and administration of job testing processes, including entry-level testing.
• Facilitation of teammate training needs, including Culture and Leadership training.
• Participation in annual HR projects, such as the merit review process and benefits open enrollment.
• Involvement in the separation process, including final disciplinary steps, termination meetings (if needed), exit interviews, and benefit administration.
• Adherence to safety policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Associate degree and 2 years of experience in core HR information.
• Strong PC computer skills, particularly with Microsoft products (Outlook and Excel).
• HR certification is strongly desired
• Knowledge in SAP/SuccessFactors