Medicare Sales Specialist / Inside Sales Specialist I
This position is a Remote role. Candidates must be in a state-approved, which includes the following: AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI.
M-F 8:00am-5:00pm/Regular Business Hours (4 openings)
M-F 12:00pm-8:00pm (3 openings)
(Part-time (2-4 hour) evenings may also be considered)
Pay + Commissions
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for increasing Medicare membership. The Sales Specialist utilizes their expertise to effectively assist prospects and members through the sales cycle to ensure they are recommending the best product for their needs. This driven individual meets and exceeds their sales goals while being compliant to ensure the best overall experience for our future members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in Health Plan sales, broker relationships and/or inside sales
- Current Minnesota Health Insurance License or the ability to obtain within the first 90-days of employment.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills in a Contact Center environment
- Inbound and Outbound call experience
- Clear understanding on compliance guidelines within the health insurance industry
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Polite and professional verbal communication
- Sales and prospecting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Results orientated and solution driven
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Works well in a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible in our ever changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
Additionally, contractors “MAY” be eligible for additional incentives (such as qualifying for a Team Bonus) based on a variety of factors such as;
- CMS Test Call Accuracy Scores
- After Hours Staffing
- Retention Driving Sales Initiatives
- Sales Support (when the contractor performed sales assistance that resulted in the successful sales enrollment by an Inside Sales Rep on the team.
- Team Bonus Amount Range: $300-$500 a month depending on metrics and achievability.