POSSIBLE TEMP TO HIRE ROLE 6 Months – but need through January 2024 (seasonal time) depending on work volume
Shift Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
30 mins lunch
The main function of a lab assistant is to aid technicians and technologists with administrative laboratory functions. A typical lab technician may work under the supervision of a technologist.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean laboratory equipment.
- Maintain lab data records of tests and results.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- Keep lab clean and aid in processing and logging specimens between tests and at the end of shift.Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years experience required.