Welcome to the fast-paced world of accounting in the insurance industry!
As an accounts payable processor, you'll be at the forefront of our financial operations, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently. With your keen attention to detail and your passion for numbers, you'll play a critical role in keeping our company's financial records accurate and up-to-date. From processing invoices and payments to reconciling accounts and analyzing financial data, you'll be an integral part of our team, helping us to maintain our reputation as a leading player in the insurance industry.
So, if you're ready to dive into the world of accounting and finance, and to take your career to the next level, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey!
- Responsible for paying the insurance carriers
- Contribute to the daily operations of the insurance payable department
- Running daily check and ACH pay cycles for assigned carriers
- Reconcile carrier statement (monthly) or individual carrier invoices (daily) against EPIC invoicing created in respective regions
- Research discrepancies and partner with region account manager (created EPIC invoice) and or carrier to determine corrective action needed
- Responsible for coding, batching, processing, and disbursing for the insurance payable function
- Process return premium from carriers – verify EPIC invoicing reflects amount returned
- Develop relationship with carrier contacts to ensure open communication and joint resolution process as issues arise
- Work with carriers and regional accounting personnel to resolve payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships
- Participate with internal and audit requests
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
- 1 year of experience in AP, AR, accounting, or other accounting related roles preffered
- 2+ years of high-volume data entry, customer service, or other call center experience can supplement AP/AR or accounting experience
- Will also consider students with no experience who are in school for a finance, accounting, math, or related degrees
- High school diploma required
- Must be able to manage projects efficiently and effectively, and meet set deadlines
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and be able to adapt to/understand various accounting systems
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Steady work experience
- $19.00 / hr
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- In Office – Mesa, AZ 85209
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.