Location: Mesa, AZ Onsite job
Duration: 06+ Months
Shift: 7.00 am-3:30 pm
Start Date: 11/13
- Ability to understand how to navigate on a computer.
- I.E. They are familiar with terms like Browser, Copy & Paste, Close and Opening Files, and Remember to log in credentials for web-based systems.
- Reliability and ability to communicate pre-planned time off needs and unexpected absences.
- This is an entry position for data entry, so they do not need to have previous experience with data entry.
- We do find that people who do not have Driver’s Licenses struggle in this position as they are unfamiliar with traffic rules.
- Should be comfortable with using wiki and help documents to find processing rules.
- This position IS REPETATIVE so someone who has tolerance for that is a must.
- We do allow people to listen to headphones to combat this.
- All temps must get fingerprinted on Day One. These prints are sent to the National Law Enforcement Technology Systems (nlets) for backgrounds that allow access to the PII needed to do the second stage of processing. Continued, temp employment is contingent on them passing Nlets background.
- A desire to work OT when available is a plus but not required.
- A plus of working as a temp in our department is we only hire permanent positions from our temp pool. We have filled all positions from Manager to Processor Level II internally.