VP of Relationship Management
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Onsite Flexibility: 100% onsite; with Work from home on request
Flexible Start/ Scheduled: 8am – 5pm M-F
Direct Hire; Union & Amazing benefits! Free Parking
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
Control your own destiny and own a position that allows you to be the polished professional that you know you are. Want ot meet new people and travel the country representation a niche organization that is not only established but emerging into its next phase of growth and expansion? Strop dreaming and apply today!
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the main point of contact and Relationship Manager for Defined Benefit Pension and Health/Welfare and Investment Accounts. (Approximately 20 relationships) to begin with.
- Have an interest and ambition for growing a book of business.
- Serve as an Officer of the organization and participate in Trust Officer functions and responsibilities.
- Be seen as a professional in the eyes of your direct and indirect clients.
- These include Plan Sponsors, Third-Party Administrators, Investment Managers, Investment Consultants, Auditors, Legal Counsel, and any other agents of the client.
- Review plan documentation, and other legal documents as necessary in our serving as Trustee or Custodian for assigned accounts.
- Direct and oversee support personal to prepare analysis and special reporting as needed by clients and their service providers.
- Review monthly account fees for accuracy and approval. Follow up for overdue fees.
- Diligently work to meet with all clients, build on current relationships and foster a trusted partner relationship.
- Attend client trustee meetings, on a national basis, as assigned or invited.
- Assist in the completion of RFP proposals and participate in the business development process.
- Attend periodic national and regional conferences and conventions as directed or recommended by the Head of Trust.
- • Assist in or assign research projects (both internal and client requested).
- • Travel required but accommodating to life circumstances and responsibilities outside of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- College Education or equivalent experience.
- Over five years' experience in a Relationship Management capacity (Trust and custody organization preferred)
- Trust accounting software experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in trust, financial services and or employee benefit plan experience.
- Understanding of Defined Benefit plans, Defined Contribution Plans, and the role of the custodians, TA's and Investment Managers preferred, other related backgrounds will be considered.
- Understanding of employee benefit plans and experience with Taft-Hartley plans a plus.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, organize job responsibilities and work independently with attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficient in Windows office environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Professional presence and ability to thrive in a client facing role.
- Strong demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience a plus.