Senior Cost Accountant
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
Onsite Flexibility: 100% onsite (Option for 1-2 WFH days once trained)
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm (Option for 7am- 4pm)
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
- Focus on determining company profitability through cost analysis
- Plan, study, and collect data for company profitability assessment
- Analyze gross margin and standard costing
- Conduct customer pricing analysis
- Monitor standard raw material, labor, and overhead costs
- Report on variances to standard costs
- Implement and enhance financial systems supporting manufacturing processes
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate financial information
- Provide insights on gross margins and manufacturing costs
- Reports to VP/Controller, Lexington's top finance executive
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of related financial operations experience in a manufacturing environment including assignments as a financial analyst and/or cost accountant.
- Proven experience with leading an organization with cost accounting functions.
- Strong business acumen with experience in financial projects that address operational challenges.
- This position will require an onsite physical presence on a regular basis.
- Free quarterly meals
- Monthly employee activities and/or events
- Community volunteer events
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee recognition programs
- PTO and paid holidays upon hire!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Employer HSA contributions
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Profit-sharing checks
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement