TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for an Accountant! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone that has 3-5 years of hands on accounting experience. Preferred candidates will have had exposure to the manufacturing industry. Primary responsibilities will include cost accounting, recording, maintaining, and reconciling accounting transactions in a timely, precise manner as well as inventory control. This is a casual environment and will be a very rewarding opportunity! If you are interested, please apply!
Hours for this role are Monday – Friday with a somewhat flexible schedule.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Balancing of the General Ledger
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Will complete monthly accounting close, including preparation of journal entries, accruals, and account reconciliations.
- Process annual year-end close.
- Provides cost accounting on finished and in process product.
- Analyze inventory, identifying solutions to deviations.
Requirements of the Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of experience
- 2+ years of Cost Accounting experience
- Inventory experience is required
- Prefer someone with experience working within manufacturing accounting
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Reports to work when scheduled and works expected number of hours.
- Possess strong competency with Excel.