Are you a customer-focused individual with a passion for problem-solving and providing exceptional service? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team and provide top-notch support to both internal and external customers.
- Provide support to both internal and external customers in areas such as account management, operations, documentation, and technical support.
- Review and address basic or tactical customer issues related to products and services, billing, account questions, or account transactions with narrower impact.
- Receive guidance from managers and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing an understanding of related policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Act as the primary support person for customers and internal partners supporting customer services.
- Provide accurate and timely information to managers, as well as internal and external customers, to effectively resolve customer issues.
- 6+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services, or Contact Center experience
- Ability to navigates between different systems and screens
- Supportive and Friendly personality
- $23.74 /hr
- HYBRID (1 Week On-Site, 1 week At-Home)
- Phoenix, AZ
- Monday – Friday
- 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.