3rd Shift Production Supervisor- Direct Hire
TalentBridge is partnered with a global manufacturer of various types of production used primarily in the automotive industry. We are seeking a Production Supervisor to add to oue growing team.
Responsible to ensure that manufacturing equipment, tools and processes function properly to enable us to meet our customer expectations. Reviews production schedules along with raw material and finished goods inventory to estimate staffing and job assignments in order to meet customer demand. Demonstrates use of Lean/continuous improvement to improve production methods, equipment performance, and product quality. Execute safety program for facility and machinery using OSHA training and experience, complies with established Company Policies and Procedures
We have an exciting opportunity, if you can demonstrate:
- Strong employee leadership and nurture an engaged work force in a manufacturing environment
- Collaboration between Production, Engineering and Maintenance
- Lead Lean Six Sigma activities
- Support ISO14001and IATF 16949 Systems, Policies and Procedures as assigned by Management
- Demonstrates a "we can if” approach to problem solving.
What we are looking for:
- Associates degree or higher from a college or technical school with focus on Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; plus at least 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment including training as a production lead or supervisor or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and ergonomic principles.
- OSHA 30 hour training certification preferred.