TalentBridge is partnered with an outstanding new Manufacturing group and are looking for a top-tier Facilities Engineering Manager. We need a proven leader to manage integration and new manufacturing development of equipment, maintenance, and facility upgrades. If you have a diverse Engineering, Maintenance, and Facility experience in manufacturing we need connect immediately.
- Full scope project life cycle management
- Proven experience in implementation. Working closely with a cross functional team that may include research and development, marketing, sales, operations, IS and others
- Coordinate with vendors to clarify scope of work, payment terms, delivery and other terms and conditions.
- Collaborates closely with project sponsors and senior management to support the determination of project scope, priority, and resource allocation.
- Responsible for the execution of projects within budget, on time
- Manage all federal/state governmental bodies, regulatory agencies, utilities providers, municipalities to ensure project is executed based on required permits, compliance certificates, rules, and regulations.
- Other Duties as required
- Keep eye on local talent to start filling out plant roles in engineering and maintenance.
- Transition PM’s into Maximo as equipment is brought in and preventative maintenance is set up.
- Work with EHS to ensure equipment safety checks are completed before putting into production
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Controls Engineering
- Masters or PMP Certification a plus
Skills & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in project engineering, project coordination, project controls, project management, and plant management of industrial plants design, supply, and construction.
- Knowledge or experience of equipment used in the production of non-woven fiberglass-based materials or paper industry a plus
- Experience working in construction and industrial business sectors. Track record of successfully managing multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience building strong working relationships with senior employees and third parties business partners.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint), project management software, AutoCAD and 3-D modeling and use of Gantt charts.