Senior Financial Analyst
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
My client is a subsidiary of a prestigious, multi-billion-dollar, publicly traded manufacturing company here in Charlotte. The best time to join is now – you get all of the benefits of being part of a startup (high visibility, exposure to many areas of the business, ownership and autonomy, building for the future), while having the cash backing and stability from the parent company right up the road. This a fantastic opportunity to join a high caliber team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
- Building dashboards in PowerBI
- Special projects and ad hoc for key business leaders
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field
- Strong proficiency in Excel and experience with data visualization tools
- 2+ years of experience in Finance
- Hungry, humble, smart! Self-starter, strong interpersonal skills, adaptable