At our organization, we are dedicated to exceeding client expectations. By achieving this goal, we open up boundless prospects for people worldwide. The Inbound Customer Service Supervisor plays a pivotal role in making this possible. In this role, you will lead, inspire, and nurture a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to guarantee maximum efficiency, streamlined processes, and the delivery of exceptional customer service to our clients. You will also be responsible for delivering effective training and development programs to ensure our clients' satisfaction while overseeing adherence to company policies and procedures. Collaborating closely with various departments, you will contribute to achieving our company's objectives.
- Lead, Motivate, and Develop team members to meet and exceed customer service objectives
- Continuously review and audit the team's performance to ensure quality assurance and KPI's are met or exceeded by CSR's
- Document, track, and report daily, weekly, and monthly metric reports on employee performance measures
- Manage, review, and approve team members timecards with using high levels of accuracy
- Handle escalated calls and sensitive customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert for process changes, quality audits, system enhancements, and customer facing processes and product offerings
- Conduct interviews and process new hires as needed
- Analyze call volume trends and workflows and report system issues to IT service desk promptly
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 Years of Customer Service experience
- Experience managing a call center team of 10+
- Experience managing team and individual KPI's and coaching on them
- Experience handling escalated calls
- $25 /hr
- Rockville, IN 47872
- Tuesday – Saturday
- 9:00am – 6:00pm
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search