TalentBridge is recruiting for a Technical Support Representative/Help Desk.
- Experience in setting up hardware and software systems, basic reading and editing SQL scripts; experience working with databases (scripts, queries, stored procedures, QA) preferable.
- Ability to follow and read wiring diagrams with AC conversion to DC, and grounding principles.
- Provide electronic product and application end users with operational and technical assistance.
- Determine call resolution and log calls. Generate product replacement orders and troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues.
- Provide technical support via telephone, and/or email to end users and administrators of Onity hospitality and/or commercial products and systems in a timely and effective manner, while projecting a courteous and professional image.
- Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of electronic products, billing and collections processes, and database applications.
- Apply established customer satisfaction skills to resolve issues with end users and create a positive image.
- Follow call-handling procedures to assure uniform support within the goals of the department.
- Meet call handling, volume, and productivity goals in an inbound call center environment.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned. Support additional skillsets, projects, and opportunities as needed.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- This position is located on-site in an office call center environment.
Pay: $17 – $18 hour