The role of the Accounts Payable Specialist is pivotal in the accounting and processing of the managed properties division, which is highly critical to the business operations. This position calls for the ability to work autonomously and adapt to a dynamic environment. Successful candidates will thrive on meticulous organization and self-motivation, which are paramount for sustained success in this role as this will encompass very high-volume invoice processing. Outside of direct A/P processing, exceptional customer service skills are a must to assist various properties. It also requires adept problem-solving abilities to navigate the intricacies of this dynamic position.
If you're seeking a stimulating and rewarding opportunity in the realm of finance and accounting, this position offers an exciting challenge for you!
- Manage high volume accounts payable processing for multiple properties nationwide
- Handle declined invoices efficiently and effectively, including making customer service-oriented calls to resolve payment denials
- Reconcile transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with financial standards
- Provide outstanding customer service to various properties, even when working to collect on declined payments
- 1+ year of high volume AP processing experience
- Experience working with vendors is a plus
- Exeprience working with different properties and locations is a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Customer service experience and an executive presence
- $24 – $26 /hr
- Depending on experience
- In Office – Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- 40 hours/week
- Pick your 8hr schedule between 7am and 6pm
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.