Post Issue Processing provides an outstanding customer service experience for existing customers by completing requests from agents, policy owners, internal customers, and third parties in an efficient and accurate manner. This position is Monday through Friday. If you enjoy a team environment, then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Tenure is important, this is really a entry level customer service role, the individual needs to be able to communicate effectively thorugh emails and have good verbal skills as well.
• Processes transactions which may include address changes, beneficiary changes, withdrawals, surrenders, etc.
• Provides information or explanations of our products, along with terms and conditions of our policies
• Ensures and documents the appropriate response to each question, which can range from the simple to moderately complex
• Formulates correspondence with customers through both verbal and written methods
• Takes initiative to be a solution seeker
Qualifications And Experience
• 1+ years of customer service experience required
• High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Basic ability to navigate multiple computer systems with minimal assistance required
• Knowledge of annuity products preferred
• Understanding of regulations surrounding annuity contracts preferred
• Must be able communicate effectively using verbal and written methods, while explaining concepts and processes to a diverse customer base