Job Type: Contract to Hire
After Training Schedule:
- (After 90-days Hybrid one week in the office, one week from home)
- 2:00 pm-11:00 pm CST Tue-Sat. Sun & Mon are off days.
- 2:00 pm-11:00 pm CST Sun-Thu. Fri & Sat are off days.
7 Week Training Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Claims and disputes Operations Representative to join our banking and financial services team. As a Claims & Disputes Operations Representative, you will play a crucial role in protecting our organization and customers from fraudulent activities, as well as handling claims related to financial transactions. Your primary responsibility will be to investigate and resolve fraud cases, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and maintaining the integrity of our financial systems.
- Investigate and analyze suspicious financial activities and transactions to identify potential fraud cases.
- Utilize various tools, systems, and resources to assess the legitimacy of transactions and accounts.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as risk management and legal teams, to gather necessary information and evidence for fraud cases.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or other channels to gather additional details, clarify information, and provide updates on fraud investigations.
- Guide customers through the process of filing claims, ensuring accurate and complete documentation.
- Review and evaluate claim-related documents, including transaction records, receipts, and other supporting materials.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures while handling fraud cases and claims.
- Collaborate with law enforcement agencies, as required, to report and provide evidence for criminal activities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of fraud cases, investigations, and claim resolutions.
- Assist in developing and implementing fraud prevention strategies and initiatives.
- Stay up to date with emerging fraud trends, techniques, and industry best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience in a professional environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data from various sources.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to detect patterns or anomalies in financial transactions.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with customers, colleagues, and law enforcement agencies.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with fraud detection software, database management, and MS Office applications.